ISTQB accredited and other specialized foundation and advanced level training courses are available to you and your team.
One thing is for sure – future belongs to those who prepare for it!
Where would you like to take your career?
CEO at YES4Q, Consultant and Lecturer
This two-day training course is designed for professionals who are working within automotive environments. The course provides an advantage for those who would like to know the required Automotive activities, roles, methods, standards and methodologies specific to their role.
With the knowledge gained from the course, the attendee can tailor the test procedures known to the specific project conditions, consider the basic requirements of the relevant norms and standards (Automotive SPICE®, ISO 26262, etc.), and select the test team for the risk-oriented planning of test activities, using familiar structuring and prioritization elements, and applying the virtual test methods (for example, MiL, SiL, HiL) to test environments.
This course provides you with an introduction to ISO 26262 and Automotive SPICE®. You will learn how the requirements of both standards influence system, software and hardware development. You will discover similarities and differences and identify the necessary management and support activities for ensuring compliance with both standards.
CEO at YES4Q, Consultant and Lecturer
Upon the successful completion of the course, the attendee should be able to:
- Collaborate effectively within an automotive testing team and environment.
- Adapt the test techniques to the specific automotive project requirements.
- Consider the basic requirements of the relevant norms and automotive standards (Automotive SPICE®, ISO 26262, etc.) and select suitable test techniques.
- Support the test team in the risk oriented planning of the test activities and apply known elements of structuring and prioritization.
- Apply the virtual test methods (e.g. HiL, SiL, MiL, etc.) in test environments.
Why should you attend
- This course is primarilly designed for professionals who wants a deeper understanding of software testing in the automotive world such us Software Testers, Test Analysts, Test Leads, Test Managers, Test Consultants and Developers.
- The course may also be appropriate for Project Manages, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Development Managers and Management Consultants who wish to acquire basic knowledge and basic understanding of the topic software testing in the automotive area.
- Demonstrations, hands on exercises, lecture segments and discussion retrospectives.
- Detailed and structure report from the course providing management with observations, potential risks and weaknesses, and ideas for improvements.
- Our training does not end once the course is complete. Our specialists are available to help transition information from the course into practical application.
Automotive Testing in Context
- Challenges of an automotive product development
Relevant norms and standards for testing of E/E systems
- Motivation for development in accordance with Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262
- Term definitions from Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262
- A short introduction to Automotive SPICE® (ASPICE)
- A short introduction to ISO 26262
- Similarities and differences between the Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262
Testing in virtual environments
- Test environment in general
- Testing in XiL test environments
Specific test techniques
- Static test techniques
- Dynamic test techniques
Test Process Improvement in Automotive
- Test Process Improvement in general
- Automotive TPI
- Basic procedure in an assessment
- Useful preparation for an assessment
Summary and advices
Online / Onsite
Czech / English
Onsite training can either take place in our premises on Mlynské Nivy 5, 821 09 Bratislava or in the premises of our client.
729 € (without VAT)
- Training materials
Refreshment and lunch (depending of format)
- Certificate of attendance
Dates are available on request.
Please note, the training will take place in case of min. 5 attendees.
- Level: Intermediate.
- Requirements: A background of basic software testing principles is required.