ISTQB® and other specialized foundation and advanced level training courses are available to you and your team.
One thing is for sure – future belongs to those who prepare for it!
Where would you like to take your career?
Tester Foundation Level
CEO at YES4Q, Consultant and Lecturer
This training offers essential testing knowledge and standardized terminology used worldwide in the testing domain. The training is relevant across various software delivery approaches and practices, including Agile and DevOps, and integrates new concepts such as whole team approach, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous testing.
This training provides a comprehensive understanding of essential principles, terminology, concepts, and topics vital in today’s software development landscape.
The training will be accredited until 15.1.2024 according to the latest update of the ISTQB CTFL v4.0 CZ 4.0.1 syllabus.
It addresses contemporary challenges in software development and emphases whole-team collaboration, role of a tester in iteration and release planning, precise effort estimation, DevOps adoption, shift-left and test-first principles, and efficient acceptance testing.
Recognizing testing as a quality-related role open to all team members, this course prepares both full-time testers and those in Agile or DevOps teams for the ISTQB® CTFL certification exam.
CEO at YES4Q, Consultant and Lecturer
1. Fundamentals of Testing
- What is Testing?
- Why is Testing Necessary?
- Testing Principles
- Test Activities, Testware, and Test Roles
- Essential Skills and Good Practices in Tetsing
2. Testing Throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Testing in the Context of an SDLC
- Test Levels and Test Types
- Maintenance Testing
3. Static Testing
- Static Testing Basics
- Feedback and Review Process
4. Test Analysis and Design
- Test Techniques Overview
- Black-box Test Techniques
- White-box Test Techniques
- Experience-based Test Techniques
- Collaboration-based Test Approaches
5. Managing the Test Activities
- Test Planning
- Risk Management
- Test Monitoring, Test Control and
- Test Completion
- Configuration Management
- Defect Management
6. Test Tools
- Tool Support for Testing
- Benefits and Risks of Test Automation
- Understand what testing is and why it is beneficial
- Understand fundamental concepts of software testing
- Identify the test approach and activities to be implemented depending on the context of testing
- Assess and improve the quality of documentation
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of testing
- Align the test process with the software development lifecycle
- Understand test management principles
- Write and communicate clear and understandable defect reports
- Understand the factors that influence the priorities and efforts related to testing
- Work as part of a cross-functional team
- Know risks and benefits related to test automation
- Identify essential skills required for testing
- Understand the impact of risk on testing
- Effectively report on test progress and quality
Online / Onsite
Czech / English
Onsite training can either take place in our premises on Mlynske Nivy 5, 821 09 Bratislava or in the premises of our client.
752 EUR/person without VAT (Price for 5+ groups: ask for discount)
- Training materials
- Refreshment (depending of format)
- Certificate of attendance
- Report providing findings, strengths and weaknesses, ideas for improvement
Dates are available on request.
Please note, the training will take place in case of min. 5 attendees.
- Level: Basic
- Requirements: The candidate should have a basic working knowledge of IT. It is strongly recommended that candidates also have at least a minimal background in either software development or software testing, such as six months of experience as a system or user acceptance tester or as a software developer.