ISTQB accredited and other specialized foundation and advanced level training courses are available to you and your team.
One thing is for sure – future belongs to those who prepare for it!
Where would you like to take your career?
Senior consultant and lecturer, software engineer
Lecturer at KRONE
Performance testing course is intended for those experienced test professionals who would like to take a step forward towards more technical testing roles. It is also useful for other IT professionals who would like to understand the concept and principles of performance testing including test managers, project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants. Course is enhanced with practical examples, addressing typical problems of the performance testing assignments.
At the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of principles of Performance Testing and strong foundation for certification.
ISTQB Foundation Level – Certified Tester
Senior consultant and
lecturer, software engineer
Lecturer at KRONE
1. Basic Concepts
Principles of Performance Testing
Types of Performance Testing
Testing Types in Performance Testing
The Concept of Load Generation
Common Performance Efficiency Failure Modes and Their Causes
2. Performance Measurement Fundamentals
Typical Metrics Collected in Performance Testing
Aggregating Results from Performance Testing
Key Sources of Performance Metrics
Typical Results of a Performance Test
3. Performance Testing in the Software Lifecycle
Principal Performance Testing Activities
Categories of Performance Risks for Different Architectures
Performance Risks Across the Software Development Lifecycle
Performance Testing Activities
4. Performance Testing Tasks
Analysis, Design, and Implementation
Analyzing Results and Reporting
- Understand the basic concepts of performance efficiency and performance testing
- Understand the performance testing process: planning, preparation, execution, and reporting
- Define performance risks, goals, and requirements to meet stakeholder needs and expectations
- Understand performance metrics and how to collect them
- Develop a performance test plan for achieving stated goals and requirements
- Conceptually design, implement and execute basic performance tests
- Analyze the results of a performance test and state implications to various stakeholders
- Explain the process, rationale, results, and implications of performance testing to various stakeholders
- Understand categories and uses for performance tools and criteria for their selection
- Determine how performance testing activities align with the software lifecycle
Online / Onsite
Czech / English
Onsite training can either take place in our premises on Mlynské Nivy 5, 821 09 Bratislava or in the premises of our client.
729 € (without VAT)
- Training materials
Refreshment and lunch (depending of format)
- Certificate of attendance
- Report providing findings, strengths and weaknesses, ideas for improvement
Dates are available on request.
Please note, the training will take place in case of min. 5 attendees.