Job description, responsibilities and duties:
- Participates in all phases of project development life-cycle as a Subject Matter Expert
- Writes and reviews system documentation, procedures, test strategies and project plans
- Oversees creation and maintenance of testing scenarios and test scripts
- Validates test/production environment readiness, ensures test data creation and validity
- Builds, manages, leads and mentors the QA and testing team for unit, integration, system, and user acceptance testing
- Plans and ensures test executions, resources and metrics
- Communicates and reports to project leads and stakeholders
- The opportunity to develop your career in software testing
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance between 1600-3000 (We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions)
- Individual benefits package = 3100 EUR per year. Use it as you wish (training courses, days off, cash…)
- Regular and intensive training with active support from our team of Senior Test Consultants and Test Managers to ensure your professional and personal growth
- Regular team buildings (1x / month company breakfast, 1x / month team building in Bratislava, 1x / year team building abroad )
Information about the selection process:
We will contact only candidates who match the profile we are looking for. Thank you for your understanding.
- Experience with leading a team of testers
English – Upper intermediate (B2) and German – Upper intermediate (B2) is advantage
Personality requirements and skills:
Test management, Test Processes & Methodologies, Test Estimation, Vendor management – min 3 years
Manages the resources within the team to ensure projects are allocated appropriately, objectives are being met, and consistency maintained.
Works closely and collaboratively with technology heads of development and architecture teams to establish the process for clear and efficient operations and communications related to overall QA and testing processes.
Works with the technology, operations, and product solutions teams to define and implement best- practice Quality Assurance processes, procedures, and toolsets enterprise-wide.
Works with project team members to ensure business requirements and / or feature documents are clear, concise, traceable, and testable.
Maintains and executes regression test scripts. Defines test data requirements where necessary. Audits systems and business test plans and results.
Extensive experience developing and executing test scripts and test cases at the required level of detail for each project / feature request.
Requires in-depth knowledge of quality assurance leading practices, software testing methodology, and the software and systems development life cycle.
Also requires knowledge of QA techniques and methodologies utilized in financial services domain.
Superior analytical and problem solving skills; strong verbal and written communication skills
Proactive and Can-Do attitude
Contact: +421 903 417 354