We are leading technology company with focus on testing and QA. With delivery center in Bratislava, Slovakia we provide solutions primarily to clients in Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Automation Test Engineer at Krone
Who we are?
We are quality assurance specialists. Through testing we deliver real value to our clients, employees and community. In 2019 we started our little initiative called “From testers to testers” – whenever possible, we like to give back to testing community and help to shape it. Whether it is a free ticket to testing conference Testing United that we organize or a discount for any of our Training courses, we strive to find the way to help testers develop their potential.
We are based in Bratislava with a branch in Frankfurt and we’re still growing. Come and grow with us.
What do we offer?
Apart from these three pillars we offer 1/2 day off on your birthday, theater tickets discounts, when the project allows it home office is also possible. We believe team buildings are fun so we do that as well.
Who are we looking for?
Essential experience/qualifications required for Automation Test Engineer position:
- Min. 3 years experience in testing or developer role.
- Strong communications skills in both Slovak and English – at least B2 level.
- Experience with JIRA or HP ALM (Quality centre) or another defect tracking tool.
- Strong experience with SQL
- Proven capability of testing frontend, API and backend e.g. SOAP, REST, Oracle.
- Significant experience with automated testing tools e.g. TOSCA.
- Working knowledge of programming language like Python, JAVA.
We will consider a bonus:
- ISTQB certification.
- TOSCA certification.
- Grasp of scripting language.
- Experience with performance testing – Jmeter, Neoload etc.
- Experience with EDWH, experience with security tests.
- Experience with Software Development Life cycle.
- Experience with test data management and test coverage analysis.
- Ability to communicate in German.