ISTQB accredited and other specialized foundation and advanced level training courses are available to you and your team.
One thing is for sure – future belongs to those who prepare for it!
Where would you like to take your career?
Advanced JMeter – Mastering Performance and Load Testing
Senior consultant and lecturer, software engineer at YES4Q
Advanced JMeter – Mastering Performance and Load Testing is rather a practical course that utilizes the most popular and most versatile tool for performance tests, Apache JMeter4. Course will cover all stages including test design of the performance tests, implementation the tests using a tool JMeter, execution of the tests, monitoring and evaluation of the test results.
At the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of difficulties and challenges related to performance testing which will help you in preparation for certification.
Experience with using tools for performance tests is required
Senior consultant and
lecturer, software engineer
1. JMeter Foundations
Overview of JMeter
Popular JMeter Functions
2. Introduction into Performance Tests
Load and Performance testing
Test Automation Strategy
3. Test Automation Principles
Implementing API Automation Suite
Handling of REST and SOAP API
Handling of Dynamic Responses
4. Adoption of JMeter (Hands-on Exercises)
Implementation of Performance Tests
Execution, Analysis, and Reporting
Lessons Learned in Test Automation using JMeter
- Enhance Test Automation Skills.
- Design and develop Performance tests against a live application using JMeter.
- Understand the mechanics of how JMeter internally works.
- Understand the utilization of Beanshell scripting as one of the JMeter strengths.
- Get hands-on experience with real-time test results visualization and monitoring.
- Adopt time and cost-saving tips and tricks on how to utilize JMeter.
Online / Onsite
Czech / English
Onsite training can either take place in our premises on Mlynské Nivy 5, 821 09 Bratislava or in the premises of our client.
400 € (without VAT)
- Training materials
Refreshment and lunch (depending of format)
- Certificate of attendance
Dates are available on request.
Please note, the training will take place in case of min. 5 attendees.